Selling your property with Aroha...
WHY choose Aroha to sell your property?
Why not choose Aroha?
We are a team of local property agents that take great pride in standing out from the crowd. We offer a unique service that will give you our undivided attention, knowledge, advice and support to drive a quick sale on your property. All we ask is for you to be as motivated as we to sell your property. We offer realistic advice with realistic valuation figures backed up with comparable property reports.
How does this work?
We go against the grain of traditional estate agency. Here in the Aroha office we will ONLY market 15 properties at any given time. Even if it means we lose business. This enables us to focus on your biggest asset and offer you "our client" the best possible service on the market.
This service also means that Aroha Properties can offer you help and advice from our local Mortgage Consultants, enabling us to keep updated on your sale.
We also appreciate how costly the selling and moving process is, so we are always happy to talk to you about our offers & available service costs
Our service includes the following:
- One of our agents will visit your property at a time to suit you, to give you a free market appraisal along with helpful information.
- Advertise your property in our strong branded large high street LED window display
- We will erect our "For Sale" board at your property, grabbing the attention of buyers seeking property in your area.
- Market your property on the leading property portals, Rightmove and OnTheMarket with a bold and eye catching write up.
- Market your property on our modern and fresh website.
- Market your property on our social media platforms, this includes Facebook and Instagram.
- Take photos of your property, choosing ideal weather conditions to get the very best aspects of your home.
- Produce a simple yet effective property brochure, this will include a floorplan, that we arrange on your behalf.
- Email your property details to a wide range of matching applicants on our mailing list
- Organise an EPC on your behalf, if you do not already hold one. (Please note there is an additional fee)
- A member of our team will contact you to arrange viewings & provide you with instant viewing feedback whenever possible.
- Carry out Accompanied Viewings at your property.
- Provide you with property reports from our property portals
- We will manage any offers on your behalf & will negotiate with your potential buyer to achieve the best price.
- Once a buyer for your property is found, we will provide local solicitors details, whom we deal with regularly, if you do not have your own.
- Provide both you & your purchaser with regular updates of how the sale is progressing and if required chase the chain to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- We will continue to provide an excellent service throughout the sale, keeping in contact & helping you with anything you may need in this process.